I should probably apologise now for how much I’m going to repeatedly talk about how wonderful October is. It really is my favourite month of the year! I’ve been thinking about what I want to do this month and season, so thought I’d share my little autumnal October to-do list! This month, I hope to…
- Build a bonfire and toast marshmallows (and eat them, of course!)
- Find an epic forest with changing leaves to photograph
- Make and eat (realistically at least 3) pumpkin pies
- Watch all of my favourite movies for this time of year (I’m uploading a list my favourites tomorrow, think spooky Disney & Nora Ephron!)
- Carve pumpkins and decorate the front of the house for trick or treaters
- Find a new cosy cafe – I’m yet to find a favourite after moving, I now have a good excuse to sample as many as I can!
- Start a new craft project – It’s been so long since I last made something, I think I need to find something new! Maybe it’s time to finally attempt knitting? Would love your recommendations here!
What are your plans for October?