Happy Sunday! Today I’m sharing a list of little lovely things that have been making me smile lately:
- Border Terrier crockery. I might be biased, but there’s something pretty special about having the best dog breed out there on your morning coffee.
- Baked beans for breakfast. The most simple of pleasures, but a cosy way to warm up on a chilly morning.
- Tea and cake when you get home from work. I’ve been baking on Sunday’s to keep a box of cakes ready for the 6pm slump, and nothing cheers up a slow day like cake! If you need some too, try this recipe!
- Cosy days & Cable Knits. Temperatures are finally cooling low enough to snuggle up and I couldn’t be happier!
- Leaves! The first few leaves are starting to crisp up and fall. I walked out of my house the other day to a beautiful brown crunchy leaf on the doorstep, and exciting time that the seasons are changing!
- Planning ahead. I had a sudden realisation the other morning that it’s not all that long until Christmas! Now I don’t want to get ahead of myself, but it’s exciting to start looking forward and planning the rest of the year.
- Cinnamon Coffees with Caramel Syrup. I’ve unpacked all my favourite coffees and am loving playing barista in the mornings! Check out TK Maxx and Homesense which have a great selection of flavoured ground coffees and syrups at the moment.
What’s been making you smile this week?