Sunday morning might just be my favourite part of the week. There is never anything too pressing to deal with, but instead I can often find a bit of time to sit, reevaluate and plan ahead. I’ve found it a great time to take stock and think back over things that are making me smile, which is turning into a rather lovely little exercise in positive thinking. You can read last week’s list here. Things making me smile this week include:
- Long pyjamas – because it’s finally cooled down enough to get really cosy under the duvet.
- Hot chocolate with marshmallows in – why has it taken me so long into the year to rediscover this magically sweet concoction.
- Finding a brand new duplicate of my favourite candle stashed away in a box, ready to light and enjoy.
- Making plans – my calendar is filling up with dates and visits with some of my favourite people
- Instagram – I’m just having so much fun with autumnal pictures! You can find my page here.
- Dark orange nail polish. Is orange the new red? Who knew such magical shades existed, and so seasonally appropriate!
- Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere! I can see 4 from where I’m currently sitting, is that too many? I’m going with no.
- Cosy movie nights. The evenings are nearly too dark to do anything else, which is the perfect excuse to snuggle on the sofa and work through my movie list.
What’s making you smile this week?