Sunday. That magical day where the week restarts and we get to re-do it all over again. A fresh start, but also a gentle ending, and a time to reflect and take stock. A few things that have been making me smile this week:
* The discovery of plant catalogues, and being able to make-believe order your dream garden from the comfort of your bed.
* The joy of finally finding a good book that you just can’t put down.
* Soft, squishy puppy feet, and when they fall asleep right next to you.
* Plant repotting successes, and a even few failures too, and the lessons learned.
* A change in the weather, and the excuse to take sometime indoors.
* Planning for upcoming adventures, and being so exciting that you’ve already planned what you’re going to pack.
* Taking a step back from Twitter, and realising you really aren’t missing very much at all.
* Finding appreciation for the long summer days, yet feeling so much excitement for the changing seasons to come.
* New routines of starting the morning outside, which makes the perfect preparation for a busy day.
What’s been making you smile this week?