Happy Weekend! We made it through another one, edging closer to summer and warmer weather with each arriving day. I, for one, think it couldn’t come soon enough, and am growing tired with the need to repeatedly pull out my chunky knit cardigan in the afternoon. Hopefully the sunshine isn’t far off! A few things on my mind this week:
* It’s Mental Health Awareness week. You may have seen I shared a little bit of my story and experience in this department on my instagram stories. I was so overwhelmed with lovely, understanding messages and responses. Sometimes we aren’t as alone as we think we are.
* I received a lovely comment last week from Chica sharing her project to share 100 Things Making her Smile on instagram, and had to share. Such a lovely project!
* I finally upgraded my ten year old denim jacket for a slightly larger, oversized one, and I haven’t worn another jacket since. Turns out it was the spring staple my wardrobe was looking for!
* With a new album out from one of my favourite bands, and an epic pair of tickets booked for a gig later in the year, I’ve had a rather musical week. I used to never leave the house without headphones firmly in my ears, and I seem to be getting that way again. I’m not sure I mind.
* Was this possibly the best Eurovision entry of all time? Maybe. I didn’t manage to see the whole of this year, but I’m glad the parts I did see were as eccentric as ever.
* We’ve been planning adventures and I’ve finally started getting excited for the summer ahead. Bring on warm days and exploring new places!
What have you been up to this week?