Happy Sunday! It’s that time of the week again where I’m sharing a few bits and pieces that have been making me smile.
* Being greeted by a dog as though they haven’t seen you in years.
* The bizarre phenomenon of tea tasting so much better in a teacup. I’m not sure why, but it does.
* Finally finding the perfect shade of nude lipgloss that makes you feel like a Kardashian, in the best way.
* Getting organised with my banking. Boring I realise, but after months I’ve finally got my accounts sorted out.
* Adventure planning, and getting organised for the summer ahead.
* Daylight (sort of), at 6pm
* Camellias, one of my favourite flowers, coming out of winter hiding and blooming beautifully.
* Leaving the house three times this week holding my coat, rather than needing to wear it.
* My Instagram. Not trying to brag, but I’m really pleased with how it’s looking at the moment!
* Cookies, freshly baked on a Sunday and ready to pack into bags for on-the-go snacks for the week.
What’s been making you smile this week?