Hey! Remember me? I’m still here! My Saturday started with the surprise urge to login and write, and so write I did.
I thought I’d start by sharing, with gratitude, the list of things that are making me smile today:
* Sweet bundles of tiny little white flowers.
* Mornings with absolutely no commitments, and no plans other than to lay in bed and read a book.
* Fresh coffees from a timid venture to a local cafe, before retreating home with a little cup of magic.
* Motivation, even in the form of a tiny spark, to get up and write.
* Falafel, and the fact that I just can’t stop eating them.
* Wool socks, and feet that are finally warm.
*12oC on my car’s thermometer, and the prospect of denim jacket weather in the not too distant future.
* Rewatching TV you’ve seen a million times but still makes you giggle (currently, season 5 of 30 Rock).
* A piles of towels, still warm and fresh from the tumble dryer.
* Tiny signs of spring ever so slowly seeping into the hedgerows.
What’s been making you smile this week?