We made it through another week! It’s time to share a few things that have been making me smile this week:
* A little bit of sunshine and the prospect of putting away the wooly jumpers sooner rather than later.
* Daylight at 7pm, hinting that warm lighter evenings are on the way.
* The return of Grace & Frankie! One of my absolute favourites, with a new season having arrived this week.
* Finally being brave and setting up a public Facebook page to share my photography.
* Spending a day with the family all together for the first time in a few months.
* Blossom starting to appear, and filling the streets with light pink confetti.
* Spending some time out walking and taking pictures just for practise, sometimes it’s so good to work on your skills without working on anything in particular.
* Nights on the sofa curled up with a snoozing pup.
What’s been making you smile this week?