I’ve had a rather lovely week back in the Blogosphere, and have enjoyed writing and editing almost as much as I enjoy reading. My little break was needed, but I’m loving being back! I thought I’d share a few bits and pieces from around the net that have made me smile…
* A peek at Emma Watson’s beauty routine on Into The Gloss. That woman is a goddess.
* A very warm welcome to the beautiful Violet, the sweetest little bean who I can’t wait to read more about.
* I’ve spent a bit of (too much) time hunting for the perfect pink cross body bag. Totally unnecessary, yet something I can’t get out of my mind. This one from Kate Spade is a strong contender!
* Sophie’s post on simplifying your grocery shop. I will remember to take my reusable bags!
* This Jack Russell having the best day ever at Crufts. So much springy joy in such a little pup!
* The stunning cover reveal of the latest Blogosphere Magazine.
* I cut my own hair this week (because I haven’t found a new salon since moving and I couldn’t be bothered to do so just for a little trim!) , and it turned out rather well. I followed this tutorial and am very pleased with the end result!
* Giada’s beautiful relaunch of her design site, worth checking out!
* This rather lovely little reminder from Jess Lively’s instagram, and something I’m going to work on.
What have you been reading this week?