The days may be getting shorter, but my shopping list is getting longer! The shops seem to be filled with my favourite colours, textures and fabrics at this time of year meaning my wishlist is rather long! There are a few more pieces I’d like to add to my capsule wardrobe for this season, and a few additional treats that I definitely don’t need, but still deserve a place on my hypothetical dream shopping list!
At the moment I’m lusting after…
- Cable Knit Beanie by John Lewis – It’s nearly hat season and this one looks so cosy! I’m sadly not the sort of person that hats look good on, but does that really matter if you’re warm and snuggly?
- Striped Scarf by Zara – wholeheartedly blaming Jaye for persuading me that I need another blanket scarf in my life. Who doesn’t need more scarves that double as blankets? I love the colours in this one!
- Cosy Bronze Jumper by Fat Face – I adore the warm caramel brown tone of this jumper and think it would look right at home in my wardrobe. This one is top of my shopping list!
- Fleece Lined Leather Gloves by John Lewis – I have perpetually chilly hands and think it might finally be time to invest in some proper gloves. This pair look oh so soft and in such a lovely colour too!
- Patterned Socks by Next – I’ve fallen victim to the single sock monster that plagues our house and have somehow ended up with no matching pairs of socks whatsoever. I just love the colours and patterns on these, and so fitting for the season!
- Enamel Mug by John Lewis – This is another want rather than a need. I definitely don’t need any more mugs, especially not a camping mug when I’m not planning on doing any camping, but how cute is the adventure design? A great way to add a little outdoorsy inspiration to your morning cuppa!
Faux Fur Biker Jacket by H&M – You can’t beat a little bit of faux fur when the temperature drops! This looks snuggly and oh-so-soft but the biker shape means it shouldn’t swamp you either, so a great daytime jacket for cooler weather.
Marshmallow Fireside Candle by Bath and Body Works – It wouldn’t be an autumn list without a candle, and the sweet smoky scent of Marshmallow Fireside is one I can’t wait to get my hands on!
Orange Check Throw by George at Asda – Last but not least, a cosy blanket to beat the cold evenings with. Asda has some gorgeous seasonal homewares at the moment and so affordable too. I couldn’t resist the orange checked pattern on this and think it would look right at home on my sofa!
What’s on your shopping list at the moment?