We’ve made it through another week! I’m getting a little bit concerned about how fast these weeks seem to be flying past. I feel as though I’m going to blink and suddenly December will be upon us and I’ll be panic buying Christmas presents. Thankfully though, it’s still October, and time to share a few favourite things from this week:
1. A sneaky new blog design! It’s not there yet and I’ve got plenty of faffing to do, but I’d love to know what you think of it so far!
2. Hibernation mode. I’m officially cold, so therefore am entering full winter mode and consoling myself about the arctic temperatures with plenty of hot chocolate with marshmallows and pumpkin spiced donuts.
3. I’ve rediscovered the Food Network. From Christmas cooking on Sundays, to the wonderful women that are Ree Drummond and Ina Garten (and Jeffrey of course!) gracing my screen every morning, I’ve been starting every morning with cooking programmes on TV and I love it!
4. Falling Leaves. There is an enormous oak tree behind our garden hedge, and at the moment it’s leaves seem to be falling constantly. A real simple joy of the season, watching the golden leaves fall against the autumn sunshine is so beautiful.
5. Cosy home. Our living room is just about complete, and the addition of a new rug make it just about feel like home. I’m going to share some pictures soon, and at the moment am really enjoying just being at home in a place that feels cosy.
What’s been making you smile this week?