Sunday morning is upon us once again. A time for chilling, resting and recuperating, and a day in the week to do whatever you fancy! In case you’re stuck for ideas, I’ve put together a little list of lovely things to do this Sunday.
- Go for a walk. Dig out an OS map and plan a route you’ve never tried, or be brave and just head outdoors with your boots on and see where the wind takes you.
- Make yourself a fancy breakfast! You’ve got time today so scrap the cereal and try something a little more exciting. My current favourite is smushed avocado on toast with tomato puree, red peppers and red ion, and topped with a poached egg! Brew up some proper coffee too, you deserve it!
- Dig out your favourite movies on DVD and watch them back to back. Take the whole day off, sit in front of the telly with your cosiest blanket and enjoy re-watching that favourite movie you’ve seen 46 times already but just never tire of!
- Check out your local pub and find a new epic spot for a Sunday roast. Find somewhere new or an old favourite, but just make sure there are plenty of yorkshire puddings and gravy!
- Find your old photo albums. When was the last time you looked through them? Printed or digital, there’s something so special about reminiscing over old photographic memories, and I’m sure there’ll be something in there to make you smile!
Whatever you’re up to, make sure you take it slow and have a lovely day! Happy Sunday!