Happy Sunday! We made it through another week and I’m pleased to report I’m finally feeling a little more like myself after a few weeks of a rather rubbish slump. I’m sure everyone’s tired of me writing this and then not following through, but I’m finally ready to get cracking and have a whole load of blog posts ready to share, so stay tuned for that this week! A little update of what I’ve been up to recently…
…plenty of slow morning snuggles with my furry friends….
…and morning coffees made all the more wonderfully festive by this fabulous delivery from the USA. We can only hope that one day the decent flavours of Coffee Mate make it to the UK!
I did some baking for the first time in a while and it reminded me why I should do it more often. There’s something rather therapeutic about baking, plus you end up with freshly made treats at the end which is a definite bonus. These brownies were gluten, dairy & egg free and absolutely delicious, made from a recipe in The Intolerant Gourmet .
My gorgeous ring is finally back from the jewellers and I am so happy to have it back! I feel like I just got engaged all over again and am spending far too much time smiling at my own hand. I just love it so much!
Other lovely things from around the internet this week….
* Caroline of Un-Fancy has shared her latest 10 x 10 outfit challenge and I am seriously tempted to give it a try. It’s taking the capsule wardrobe idea to the next level, I always love reading about them, if you’ve given it a try do let me know, I’d love to hear how you got on!
* I think my next baking experiment will be Joy The Baker’s Pumpkin Bread with Pecans – it sounds like the perfect recipe for this time of year!
* I’m contemplating throwing a halloween party purely so I can serve punch in this Pumpkin Drinks Dispenser – Apple cider in a pumpkin, anyone?
* I have a new blog obsession in the form of Gal Meets Glam – I just can’t get enough of the dreamy snaps of Julia’s gorgeous style amongst the beautiful streets of Charleston.
* I’m still looking to add a few more pieces to my autumn capsule wardrobe, and am wondering if I can pull off a jumper quite this orange? It’s tempting to give it a try when it looks as cosy as that one does.
What have you been up to this week?